I Would Rather Be Flying, Flight Attendant Necklace
Flight attendants wear all kinds of jewelry while they are working. Some of that jewelry does not comply with the standards for a flight attendant necklace. However when they are not working these fun scrabble tile necklaces are very flattering and fun to wear. They are becoming quite popular for casual attire when hanging out after work. Fun Text and graphic on a black scrabble tile with black organza ribbon cord necklace and clasp. A perfect accessory for layover outfits. Made in the USA and designed by flight attendants for flight attendants.
- Approximately 8" from clasp to tile
- 1" Square Glossy Tile
- Stamped Celo card and packaging
- The perfect flight attendant necklace for your favorite flight attendant.
- Collect them all
- What is organza ribbon cord? Organza ribbon cord is a thin plain weave shear fabric woven with synthetic fibers. Traditionally it is used in bridal wear but it was discovered to have many other uses to dress up apparel as well as jewelry. The material is typically nylon or polyester and is very strong as well as attractive.
- I am not a flight attendant but was thinking about buying this as a gift. Is this something a flight attendant would wear? Yes there are a lot of flight attendants who love their jobs and love to wear aviation themed jewelry. They are becoming more popular on the craft circuit since they are fairly easy to make. Finding the right clasps and ribbons can be a challenge for the novice jewelry maker.
- Don't you just have the letters of the scrabble tile instead of the other graphics you feature? Well we could offer that option, but really anyone could just make their own versions if you just wanted letters. Instead we have taken phrases, graphics, trademarks and brands and have incorporated them into thought designs that flight attendants really like.
See our best selling Flight Attendant Gift
Weight : 0.2 lbs
Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 1 in
Manufacturer Part Number: JEWL-IWRBF-STN