C-130 Military Bag Tag Set of Two
So many military aviators have flown the C-130 Hercules that we just had to make a bag tag set for them. The luggage tags have a variety of uses including, helmet bag tags, luggage tags or any flight case tag. Even if you have never flown the C-130, they are a great to put on your suitcase when traveling on vacation. Available in nine colors and made in the USA.
- 4” x 2”
- Heavy duty Aluminum
- Plastic attachment strap included
- Colors offered are shown below
We have found that not only are current duty military men buying these tags, but we have heard that a lot of Veteran's are also buying them as a commemorative item. We have tested our bag tags out in the field to make sure they stand up to the rigors of travel. We call this "flight crew tested" since we are able to strap them on our bags and test them out in the field while traveling. While this is not exactly battle field conditions, you would be amazed at what happens at an airport or cruise port. Baggage handlers do not always treat bags gently and with the utmost care. Their job is to get the bags on and off and quickly as possible. Manufactures tend to make suitcases all the same color which make them hard to distinguish at the baggage carousel, that is why we came up with the bright colors with great designs for military bags.
- Are they really made in the USA? Yes the aluminum is cut and anodized in the USA and then we take them to our shop in Florida and doing the engraving work.
- Can I change the design at all? Maybe add my name? We do not offer this service any more, sorry.
- How well do the mounting straps hold up? We have never lost one yet and we have had them on crew bags for over five years.
Check out the newest military transport luggage tag
Weight : 0.2 lbs
Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 1 in
Manufacturer Part Number: