The Cessna 402 is a work horse of an airplane and a lot of fun to fly. This luggage tag makes a great cessna 402 gift since there are not a lot of those types of personalized gifts out there. Most of these aircraft are privately flown, but there are some companies out there that fly them in charter and 135 operations. Pilots who have spent any time in the aircraft are proud of them and this bag tag shows it. Made of durable waterproof aluminum, it will hold up to any type of travel demands.
- All aluminum
- Your choice of 9 colors
- 4" x 2"
- Comes with Mounting Strap
These aluminum bag tag items are meant to be a decorative item for your suitcase. The decoration is intentional in helping you easily find your bag. They are NOT intended to be used to add your personal information nor do they include a space in which you can write your address.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do these aircraft still fly? Yes the Cessna 402 is still widely used today for air travel. A lot of these aircraft are personally owned and operated. But there are other companies such as Cape Air, that use them in their current fleet to transport passengers to various places.
- How many tags are in a set? Two
- Do the elastic straps wear out? We have no reported issues with them. We also test them extensively with actual airline flight crews. If there was a problem we would be sure to hear about them.
- Do you have any other views of the 402 other than what is shown? Currently we are only offering side views of this aircraft. If we get all the aircraft done over time we may go back and offer different views.
- Do you give an airline or company discount? Check our Facebook page for that. We often run special discounts for crew members.
- Are these made in China? Negative, they are made in Clermont Florida, USA!
- Can I order in bulk as a cessna 402 gift for a flight department? Yes, if you plan on ordering in larger quantities, contact us for a discount.
See our flight crew tumblers
Weight : 0.2 lbs
Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 1 in
Manufacturer Part Number: