Airline Pilot Retirement Gift, The Customized Gift for Aviators
SKU: Category: Airline Retirement Gifts Tags: american airlines, Delta, Frontier Airlines, jetblue, Pilot, retirement, southwest airlines, Spirit, united airlines
Airline Pilot Retirement Gift, 15″ x 12″ Plaque, The Ultimate Customized Gift for Aviators
When an airline pilot retires it is a big deal. Finding an airline pilot retirement gift that matches has always been hard until now. If there is one thing a pilot is very proud of it is their accomplishments. Pilots love to show off their hard work, the airplanes they fly, and a life dedicated to safely transporting people and their families. We have taken choice materials and have combined them into a handsome gift that will be proudly displayed. Wood, leather and metal are all combined to give homage to a great career.
- Colored Wood Grain Plaque 15” x 12”
- Customized Engineered Leather with graphics and text
- Custom engraved metal for years of service and airline.
Each section of this plaque is easily customized for a one of a kind gift.
Leather name plate. In the fields provided type in the name of your retiring pilot. If they are a Captain, then we will Automatically use the word Captain in front of the name. If your pilot is a first officer, then we will omit the captain title and just use the name. Put in the name exactly as you want it
Aircraft While a retiring pilot has flown multiple different airplanes in their career, we ask you to select the aircraft they are on when they retire. The Airbus 320 in this example is just an example and the drop down list of aircraft are what we currently carry. Each aircraft has a interesting list of specs that come along with the graphics.
Last Flight (top left) This graphic contains the last flight information that your retiring pilot made. Please use the enclosed box to add in the city pairing, flight number and date.
Epaulets The epaulets shown are not provided on this plaque unless requested. Chances are they do not match your companies color scheme or uniform type. They are merely an example. (think of them as models) To most personally decorate this gift it is best to use the retiring pilots actual epaulets. To do this is simple, we provide a Velcro mounting base and supply you with two pieces of Velcro to adhere to your own company epaulets. Simply stick them on and you’re ready to present.
Airline Logo Shown is a fictional logo for trademark purposes. This will not be the logo you receive. You can simply input the airline of your choice and we will make sure that the metal is engraved and attached to the gift for the ultimate look.
Years of Service This also is a choice that you customize by choosing the number of years you would like to have on the retirement gift.
Wings Shown on the gift are “engraved wings” You will receive this engraved set so that the plaque looks complete when you give it as the gift. You will also receive the blank wing box that you can use to replace the engraved wings with. This is designed to hold the pilots actual wings. This is held on with strong double faced tape. You carefully remove the engraved set and substitute it with the plain wing set and install your own wings. We also have two pictures with actual wings to show you what they look like. Again it is best to actually use the wings that your pilot has on their uniform. On the back of the wings are two posts that are sharp and can easily be inserted through the leather and into the plaque The leather outline highlights the placement.
The Perfect Gift
To clarify this gift has some elements that you provide to make it personal. You will need the pilot who is retiring name, last flight, uniform wings (NOT hat brass) and epaulets. These items are not included in the purchase of this gift. By purchasing this gift and customizing it with your company’s name and logo, you agree that this is NOT for resale. This Airline Pilot Retirement gift is not found anywhere else and will be sure to be the hit of the party.
1. Do you carry all the logo’s for all the airlines? Please ask us if your retiring pilot works for an airline that is not as well known as the majors. If we do not have it, we will go out and make arrangements for getting it. It may take a couple of extra days to get the logo into the correct vector art format.
2. Does this gift come with Epaulets? No, we show the epaulets so that you can get an idea of what they look like. The whole idea is to use the retiring pilots epaulets, they are going to love that idea. Plus epaulets are considered uniforms and we cannot simply go out and purchase all the different colors and styles from each airline.
3. How do I get my wings onto this gift? You can either use the engraved wingset that the gift ships with (for gifting so it looks complete) OR you can remove the engraved wings (peel off carefully) and add the blank “wing box” (included). Then you simply install your wings into that box by pressing them gently in place.
4. Do you do foreign airlines? It depends on the aircraft and the logo’s. I am trying to add as many as I can find so message me and I can let you know.
5. What aircraft do you have available right now? Boeings: 737,747,757,767,777,787,717 Airbus 320, (330 coming soon) CRJ200, CRJ900, E-190, E175
Attaching your wings
Looking for the leather engraved aircraft wall plaques?
More information on Pilot Retirements:
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 2 in|