C-17 Globemaster, Military Bag Tag
The C-17 Globemaster is one impressive aircraft and quickly becoming the "go to" aircraft in the military. Watching one fly brings about awe and wonder due to its sleek design and good looks. This design is captured on these heavy duty tags that can be used for luggage or duffel bags. Any bag that you want to stick out and make easy to identify, these are sure to please. Makes a great gift for any aviator or enthusiast. Made in the USA
- 4” x 2”
- Heavy duty Aluminum
- Plastic attachment strap included
- Colors offered are shown below
We have found that not only are current duty military men buying these tags, but we have heard that a lot of Veteran's are also buying them as a commemorative item. We have tested our bag tags out in the field to make sure they stand up to the rigors of travel. We call this "flight crew tested" since we are able to strap them on our bags and test them out in the field while traveling. While this is not exactly battle field conditions, you would be amazed at what happens at an airport or cruise port. Baggage handlers do not always treat bags gently and with the utmost care. Their job is to get the bags on and off and quickly as possible. Manufactures tend to make suitcases all the same color which make them hard to distinguish at the baggage carousel, that is why we came up with the bright colors with great designs for military bags.
- Are they really made in the USA? Yes the aluminum is cut and anodized in the USA and then we take them to our shop in Florida and doing the engraving work.
- Can I change the design at all? Maybe add my name? We do not offer this service any more, sorry.
- How well do the mounting straps hold up? We have never lost one yet and we have had them on crew bags for over five years.
See the oldest bomber in the USAF fleet
Weight : 0.2 lbs
Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 1 in
Manufacturer Part Number: