Skymark's makes really nice aircraft models and this one is no exception. The Southwest Jetblue E-190 Model Die Cast Model is simple and quick to assemble. This is the "Stripes" paint scheme and includes the stand. This is a unique opportunity to buy this model as a combination bundle to make the perfect gift. The bundle comes in three different variations Choose your option in the drop down menu
- Model Only
- Model plus Leather Bag Badge
- Model plus Bag Badge plus 20 oz Leather 190 Tumbler
If you are looking for a unique gift, the Jetblue E-190 Model combination bundle is your best value and is not sold anywhere else.
- 10" nose to tail
- 11" wingspan
- 1/100 Scale
- injection Molded
- Painted, not a decal
- Stand included
- Sky Marks Brand, Officially Licensed Product
- Leather Bag badge with 190 graphics and theme
- Includes 3 rare earth magnets for mounting
- Magnets can be discarded if you wish to glue the item
- Perfect for luggage but has other uses such as instructor badges and wall art identification
- 3.25" Oval, Engineered Leather
20 Ounce Tumbler
- Leather Wrapped
- Engraved Design, will never wear off
- Fits all cup holders
- Rustic Brown with Silver Graphic
Great for offices, hangars and man caves. See our other Southwest Models.
- Are the Jetblue models all made by the same company? Yes right now, Skymarks is the only company making their line of E-190's in the different livery configurations. There is a smaller model made that we carry once in a while as a bundle of five different liveries, but they are hard to come by. If they are not listed we have run out.
- Do you carry all the JBLU paint schemes? We try to, but occasionally when demand is up, we run out of stock and have to wait for another batch to be made.
- What are these models made of? All of these Jetblue die cast models are made with a solid injection molded body. The wings and tail are plastic and so is the stand. You will like the heavy feel of the plane and the attention to detail is very good.
- Are these models collectible? Not really unless Southwest changes their livery colors. Recently they did just that but so far the older liveries are still available. When they start to discontinue the old livery we will label them as collectible.
Have you seen the jetBlue airline pilot retirement gift? Its the perfect gift for a lifetime accomplishment in aviation transport.
Weight : 2 lbs
Dimensions : 16 x 6 x 4 in
Manufacturer Part Number: SKR980
GTIN : 817346025006