1. Do you carry all the logo's for all the airlines? Yes unless its some small airline from the 80's chances are we have it.
2. Does this gift come with Epaulets? No, we show the epaulets so that you can get an idea of what they look like. The whole idea is to use the retiring pilots epaulets, they are going to love that idea. Plus epaulets are considered uniforms and we cannot simply go out and purchase all the different colors and styles from each airline.
3. How do I get my wings onto this gift? Follow the easy video instructions to attach your wings, we DO NOT PROVIDE the wings. (they are uniform pieces)
4. Do you do foreign airlines? It depends on the aircraft and the logo's. I am trying to add as many as I can find so message me and I can let you know.
5. What aircraft do you have available right now? Boeings: 737,747,757,767,777,787,717 Airbus 320, 330, 350 CRJ200, CRJ900, E-190, E175 MD-80, MD-11, C-17, E-120
6. How do I customize this gift? Watch the video, you can customize this airline pilot retirement gift any way you want.
Leather name plate. In the fields provided type in the name of your retiring pilot. If they are a Captain, then we will Automatically use the word Captain in front of the name. If your pilot is a first officer, then we will omit the captain title and just use the name. Put in the name exactly as you want it
Aircraft While a retiring pilot has flown multiple different airplanes in their career, we ask you to select the aircraft they are on when they retire. The Airbus 320 in this example is just an example and the drop down list of aircraft are what we currently carry. Each aircraft has a interesting list of specs that come along with the graphics.
Last Flight (top left) This graphic contains the last flight information that your retiring pilot made. Please use the enclosed box to add in the city pairing, flight number and date.
Epaulets The epaulets shown are not provided on this plaque unless requested. Chances are they do not match your companies color scheme or uniform type. They are merely an example. (think of them as models) To most personally decorate this gift it is best to use the retiring pilots actual epaulets. To do this is simple, we provide a Velcro mounting base and supply you with two pieces of Velcro to adhere to your own company epaulets. Simply stick them on and you’re ready to present.
Airline Logo Shown is a fictional logo for trademark purposes. This will not be the logo you receive. You can simply input the airline of your choice and we will make sure that the metal is engraved and attached to the gift for the ultimate look.
Years of Service This also is a choice that you customize by choosing the number of years you would like to have on the retirement gift.
Wings Shown on the gift are “engraved wings” This is designed to hold the pilots actual wings. This is held on with strong double faced tape. You carefully remove the engraved set and substitute it with the plain wing set and install your own wings. We also have two pictures with actual wings to show you what they look like. Again it is best to actually use the wings that your pilot has on their uniform. On the back of the wings are two posts that are sharp and can easily be inserted through the leather and into the plaque The leather outline highlights the placement.
We make plaques for Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Spirit, jetBlue Airways, Southwest Air Lines, jet Cargo, UPS, Federal Express, Virgin, United Airlines, and many more.
Looking for the leather engraved aircraft wall plaques?